▾ The basic question for atheists: What does it mean to live without a religious framework?
- The one who thinks he can live without or outside a religious framework is the exception to the rule.
- He is typically uprooted, without a link to the past, ancestral life, or contemporary human society.
- He doesn't live, dwell, eat or drink like other men but lives in a subjective mania of his own devising, which he believes to be the newly discovered truth.
▾ The real questions he needs to hear are:
- What is the myth you are living?
- What task of common life are you avoiding?
- Religion as such is a set of moral standards adopted by any group of unsaved men seeking to justify themselves by self-righteous works. (Isaiah 64:6)
- Other than science or philosophy (1 Timothy 6:20, Colossians 2:8), religions have done more to damn people.
▾ The first thing you have to save someone from is his religion (Philippians 3:4-8)
- In other words, Catholicism, Protestantism, Buddhism, Taoism, Mohammedanism, Confucianism, Rosicrucianism, communism, Mormonism, Seventh Day Adventism, Socialism, Spiritualism, Shintoism, Progressivism, Animism, Shamanism, and Judaism are just quick ways to hell. Liquor, murder, and immorality are more convenient but not as effective.