Arnold Williams (notebuyer) wrote,
Arnold Williams
notebuyer

Nice News

From the Bureau of Labor Satistics:


Real average weekly earnings rose by 1.3 percent from September to October
after seasonal adjustment, according to preliminary data released today by the
Bureau of Labor Statistics of the U.S. Department of Labor. This increase
stemmed from a 0.3 percent increase in average weekly hours combined with a 0.4
percent increase in average hourly earnings and a 0.7 percent decrease in the
Consumer Price Index for Urban Wage Earners and Clerical Workers (CPI-W).


Now if I can just get my own earnings to match the increase. For those clicking the link, check out why you'd prefer to work for a utility company....
Tags: economics
Subscribe

  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 0 comments