- Sat, 12:57: RT @Van_der_Leun: "Conservatives are useless, cowardly failures." http://t.co/1C2ALkGZ6I http://t.co/9Wf8HwRVR7
- Sat, 12:57: RT @rsmccain: Is it wrong to hope that Hulk Hogan and his lawyers will drive Gawker out of existence? Asking for a friend.
- Sat, 13:18: 2 people followed me today tracked by http://t.co/Y0HLx9O4AK
- Sat, 15:07: Boo! https://t.co/tcYpNynGSG
- Sun, 07:17: @TIME used to be written by people who had read the authors they cited. No more, evidently: https://t.co/7aIHZTIupL
- Sun, 07:34: RT @redsteeze: Bingo https://t.co/jgq7x4WdZi
- Sun, 07:37: RT @StatModeling: New post: A bad definition of statistical significance from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, http://t.co…
- Sun, 08:03: Obama collecting personal data for a secret race database http://t.co/fTlfpRQ3nk via @nypost Great. Just great.
- Sun, 08:10: RT @PrisonPlanet: Oh this again. http://t.co/bLvSwSUp1X
- Sun, 08:10: RT @PrisonPlanet: Astounding tweets from leftists virtually celebrating early (incorrect) reports that #Chattanooga shooter was white. http…
Fred Thompson has reacted to the latest bone-headedness in the immigration area. But, back to reality. Restrictions on immigration are not, as…
That's the title of Steven Mallaby's latest. Favorite paragraphs: People accuse immigrants of gang violence, drunken driving and a general…
As I have written previously, the United States DOES NOT HAVE an immigration problem: we need all of them that we have, legal and illegal. It DOES…